Purchase one of our online courses to complete in the comfort of your own home.
A course to introduce you to the various movements and techniques in massage … that will equip you to get started in a career which you can exercise your ability to giving a caring attitude towards those you treat… (PREVIEW COURSE)
The use of hot, moist towels in massage therapy, also known as hydro thermal therapy, can help tight muscles to relax, soothes irritated nerve endings and increases circulation.
Towels are laid out in sequence of use.. rubbing, lifting, rolling movements are used… (PREVIEW COURSE)
Hot Stone Massage
Dispersal of tissue metabolism/congestion
- Alleviation of swelling
- Increases muscular tone
- Aids in reducing swelling and treating work, sporting and other accidents by helping to release blood in the affected area.
- Decreases muscle spasms
- Excellent pain relief with sore & damaged muscles
- Stimulation of the autonomic nervous system
- Increases tissue metabolism
- Revitalises and rejuvenates body parts
- Soothes irritation
- Cools down the body on a warm day or during hot flushes.